ROCHESTER, N.Y. — On Thursday, Clifford Florence Jr., who was charged with threatening a sitting councilmember from last year, was found not guilty of harassment in the second degree.
This follows the conclusion of a bench trial that began back in December.
He was charged with harassment after City Council member Michael Patterson said Florence threatened him in the City Hall parking lot after a hearing in June 2025.
Florence has said he’s innocent of any wrongdoing.
Florence was a former Rochester City Council candidate.
The post Clifford Florence Jr. found not guilty of harassment after being accused of harassing a councilman appeared first on WHEC.com.


